- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Medewerker Productmanagement
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"Australian florists face end of bloom"
One of Perth's florists, Innaloo florist, observes: “Our industry has taken a huge battering in the past few years because we just have too much competition coming from everywhere.” Vicki Higgins, who owns the flower shop, is not too positive, to say the least. "When we started 20 years ago...there was a great community and we all knew each other. [Now] the local florist is dying."
Click here to read the article at TWA
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-04-08 "Online sales may be a short term answer to falling sales"
- 2016-06-14 UK: A look at the New Conent Garden Market
- 2016-06-06 US (IN): IMA greenhouse to close as retail shop
- 2016-05-12 US: Bouqs startup sources eco-friendly flowers
- 2016-05-10 "Australian florists face end of bloom"
- 2016-05-09 China: photo exhibit ‘Humans of Flower Market'
- 2016-05-06 US: Kmart gives lifetime guarantee on plants
- 2016-05-05 FleuraMetz opens Cash & Carry Pittsburgh
- 2016-04-28 US: Mother's Day sales make floral industry billions
- 2016-04-22 US: Sunlight Supply inspires gardening 52 weeks a year
- 2016-04-13 Order flowers with Facebook Messenger chatbot
- 2016-04-07 US (CA): Box tree grower opens new nursery in Irvine
- 2016-04-04 Ordering flowers online: what you see is what you get?
- 2016-04-01 CA (ON): Loblaw sells daffodils to support cancer patients
- 2016-03-16 US: Wegmans places StemPro cutters in all floral departments
- 2016-03-02 UK: Sainsbury's customer orders spring flowers, gets spring onions
- 2016-03-01 US (FL): Promotion to buy flowers for Women's Day
- 2016-02-19 Consumers, companies push for supply chain transparency
- 2016-02-09 UK: Retailers in price war of the roses
- 2015-12-16 US: AmericanHort releases downloadable introduction to SHIFT