- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Kmart gives lifetime guarantee on plants
The offer is designed to complement Kmart's garden departments among do-it-yourself gardeners. Qualifying plants at a Kmart lawn and garden center can be identified with a "Plants for Life, Guaranteed" tag and will automatically come with a lifetime guarantee upon purchase of the plant.
"At Kmart, we dig gardening. We recognize that a properly landscaped yard is an extension of our living space and is essential to a home's appearance. Plants for Life, Guaranteed grows our outdoor offerings and remains a budget-friendly option for members looking to upgrade their garden," says Kelly Cook, Kmart chief marketing officer. "Our members can also continue to perfect their outdoor living spaces with Kmart's wide selection of outdoor products including furniture, décor and accessories."
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-04-08 "Online sales may be a short term answer to falling sales"
- 2016-06-14 UK: A look at the New Conent Garden Market
- 2016-06-06 US (IN): IMA greenhouse to close as retail shop
- 2016-05-12 US: Bouqs startup sources eco-friendly flowers
- 2016-05-10 "Australian florists face end of bloom"
- 2016-05-09 China: photo exhibit ‘Humans of Flower Market'
- 2016-05-06 US: Kmart gives lifetime guarantee on plants
- 2016-05-05 FleuraMetz opens Cash & Carry Pittsburgh
- 2016-04-28 US: Mother's Day sales make floral industry billions
- 2016-04-22 US: Sunlight Supply inspires gardening 52 weeks a year
- 2016-04-13 Order flowers with Facebook Messenger chatbot
- 2016-04-07 US (CA): Box tree grower opens new nursery in Irvine
- 2016-04-04 Ordering flowers online: what you see is what you get?
- 2016-04-01 CA (ON): Loblaw sells daffodils to support cancer patients
- 2016-03-16 US: Wegmans places StemPro cutters in all floral departments
- 2016-03-02 UK: Sainsbury's customer orders spring flowers, gets spring onions
- 2016-03-01 US (FL): Promotion to buy flowers for Women's Day
- 2016-02-19 Consumers, companies push for supply chain transparency
- 2016-02-09 UK: Retailers in price war of the roses
- 2015-12-16 US: AmericanHort releases downloadable introduction to SHIFT