- Packing Supervisor
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Special Year Overview: January 16-31
Glazen Tulp, TPIE People's Choice Award, IPM Innovations award and AIPH Grower of the Year award
NL: Winners Glazen Tulp Award
The Ranunculus Pon-Pon Malva, Super Serie Petticoat, Rocky Diamond Blue Heart and the concept of Bloombites won the Glazen Tulp Award 2016. These awards are 'the Oscars of the Dutch ornamental sector'. In this 25th edition of the show, the most distinctive products in the category cut flowers, house- and garden plants and concepts were put in the spotlight.
US (FL): TPIE 2016 People's ChoiceAward winners
Each year on the TPIE's opening day, show attendees are asked to vote for their favorite flowering plant, foliage plant and product from those submitting new plants and new products to the show's exhibitors' showcase. This year, the Nepenthes 'Lady Luck' was voted the Favorite New Flowering Plant, the Aglaonema 'Pink Dalmation' the Favorite New Foliage Plant, the Coffee Arabica, the Favorite New Product and the Calathea 'Bicajoux Gekko' the Most Unusual Plant Specimen.
IPM Innovations 2016: And the winners are...
With a record registration level of 76 plant innovations, the Innovation Showcase, which the Central Horticultural Association (ZVG) initiated as a competition on the occasion of IPM in 2008, has become a permanent fixture. At the IPM Essen 2016, the jury awarded many plants in many categories. But the Hydrangea macrophylla Frisbee Hot Pink and Caipirinha varieties from the Hydrangea Breeders Association won a special prize. This serves to honour the particular breeding work which culminates in a product with exceptional cultivation success.
Photo Report: AIPH International Grower of the Year 2016
Costa Farms, USA, has been awarded the accolade of the International Association of Horticultural Producers (AIPH) International Grower of the Year 2016. Costa Farms was presented with the coveted Gold Rose, awarding them the global status of AIPH International Grower of the Year. FloralDaily was also present to make a full photo report of the evening. Click here to view the photo report.
US: Beekenkamp & Danziger sign poinsettia agreement
In January 2016, Danziger and Beekenkamp announced their poinsettia agreement. Danziger expands its portfolio of products to the U.S. market with the addition of Poinsettia cuttings of Beekenkamp’s leading varieties. "We are pleased to meet the demands of our customers through collaboration with a market leader like Beekenkamp,” said Micha Danziger, Co-CEO at Danziger “Dan” Flower Farm.
Selecta becomes Selecta one
The Selecta Group with headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany presents a new corporate design at the IPM Essen 2016. The Company announces that in the future all companies within the group will appear on the market under the brand name Selecta one. The company names and legal forms of the group members will be unchanged. A new logo, a new claim and many other positions reflected the reorientation.
Dümmen Orange acquires Florexpo Europe
After acquiring the activities of Florexpo in Costa Rica in 2015, Dümmen Orange has also acquired Florexpo Europe, a company specialized in sales, marketing and distribution of perennials, herbs and grasses in Europe in January 2016. Dümmen Orange took over all marketing and sales activities of Florexpo Europe.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-12-22 December 2017: Christmas preparations and fires in California
- 2017-12-21 Remember these? Special Year Overview
- 2017-12-20 Photo reports: Proflora, Ontario Greenhouse Conference, IFEX, PMA and WF&WFSA
- 2017-12-19 September 2017: Hurricane Irma disrupts flower industry in US, South America
- 2017-12-18 Kenya's post-election, minimum wage hike Canada, Costa Rican Mother's Day, Chinese Valentine's Day and more
- 2017-12-15 July 2017: Tendence Outdoor Living, Cultivate'17, Hishtil's 10th anniversary in South Africa and more
- 2017-12-14 IFTEX, FlowerTrials, Salon du Végétal, Hortitec and more
- 2017-12-13 Industry in the ban of GM petunia ban and Mother's Day sales results
- 2017-12-12 Iran Green Trade Fair, Hortiflorexpo, orange petunia and more
- 2017-12-11 CAST, new joint venture Benary+, Easter, AstanaFloraExpo and more
- 2017-12-08 Exhibitions, exhibitions and more exhibitions
- 2017-12-07 The first weeks of March 2017: Holiday preparations in full swing
- 2017-12-06 February 2017: Horticontact, MyPlant & Garden and of course... Valentine's Day
- 2017-12-05 Fierce mother nature, company changes and exhibitions
- 2017-12-04 The first few weeks of 2017
- 2017-12-01 Special Year Overview
- 2016-12-23 Christmas sales in full swing
- 2016-12-22 Unrest Royal Van Zanten Uganda, IFTF, FHTF, election Trump and more...
- 2016-12-21 Unrest Ethiopia, cold nights Ecuador, 10th anniversary Fleurizon, expansion Ball Australia and more
- 2016-12-20 Esmeralda farms Ethiopia closes down, new Red Naomi grower in Spain, Exhibitions and more