Institutional food operators often use traditional processes to procure products and take inventories; think pencils, paper, clipboards, and scurrying to a desktop computer to enter data. These operators may have to do these tasks multiple times when they have food stored in different locations and make purchases across different supply chain management solutions for the food and beverage industry. iTradeNetwork launched a reimagined mobile platform, OrderNStock Inventory, for ordering and inventory management that can be used offline and in low light conditions. It also allows orders to be placed across many different suppliers using one shopping cart. The app is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
“Doing more with less, faster, and more efficiently matters more than ever in the supply chain. What iTradeNetwork has done with our new mobile procurement platform OrderNStock Inventory is make it easier for our customers to get immediate value with a customized, branded ordering experience,” stated Nathan Romney, chief product officer. “Winning in today’s market requires a fundamental transformation of how we work, and we’ve added features like voice and text search, inventory management with simple barcode scanning and offline synchronization to automate and simplify as much of the ordering and inventory process as possible.”
Shopping list and inventory functions from the OrderNStock Inventory mobile solution.
How it works
iTradeNetwork’s OrderNStock Inventory mobile app includes the following new features:
- Ordering: use order guides to browse all supplier catalogs.
- Product Search: use text, voice, and barcode scanning to quickly find specific items.
- Order History: easily access previous orders.
- Shopping Lists: quickly reorder menu plans or individual items from saved templates.
- Real Time Inventory: connect directly to distributors' inventory to validate orders.
- Stock Taking: take inventory while offline.
- Smart Barcode Scanning: quickly search items from your inventory for reordering.
For more information:
Tel: +1 (415) 717-9133